Join Us for the 2018 Season
Membership and Retention
Joining? – What Are The Steps?
1. Tell Us About Yourself – By completing a short Yes I’m Interested Form below, you have started the process. We will contact you via email within a few days. Submitting your information does not obligate you to join the Rounders.
2. Attend All Rehearsals and Performances – Our online calendar provides a planning tool (six months ahead) so you can clear your calendar to participate. All members are expected to be at all practices. If it becomes necessary for you to miss one practice, you will need to clear it in advance with your section’s shepherd.
3. Get Your Uniform Ready
– Musicians wear an official shirt and cap, with blue “Docker-style” pants (white shoes and sox, black belt is optional) View “Member Info – Uniform/Merchandise” navigation above.
– Auxiliary Units have an official uniform ordered at the beginning of the year.
Yes, I’m Interested – Send Your CONTACT Info
Yes, I’m Ready TO REGISTER FOR NEXT SEASON
If you HAVE BEEN A ROUNDER before or you ARE NOW READY TO REGISTER FOR THIS SEASON, complete your online “2018 Registration/Release Form” (link below), before the first rehearsal, print and bring it with you (please select the link below to complete the form, print and sign). All donations, to help fund the band operations, are appreciated (check, online or cash).
+++ Complete Your “2018 Registration/Release” Form +++ Coming Soon!
2018 JOINING DEADLINES!
If you join after the dates below, your name will be carried over to the 2019 season.
1. Deadline to complete online Registration Form – Friday, Jan. 2, 2018
See “Member Info – Calendar” for 2018 rehearsal and performance schedule!
2. Joining Deadline Dates:
Auxiliaries: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018
Musicians: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
Percussion: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018
Band Aids: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018