Registration – What Are The Steps
If you HAVE BEEN A ROUNDER BEFORE or you ARE NEW AND NOW READY TO REGISTER FOR THIS SEASON, complete your online “2018 Registration/Release Form” (link below):
- Every member will need to register with their own, individual email (member number not needed). You can’t play two instruments at one time, and neither can our database discern two members sharing the same email address.
- For the first time, your “electronic signature” will be accepted during the registration process.
- Have your credit card ready … even donations are now online when you register. All donations, to help fund the band operations, are appreciated (credit card payment via PayPal – no PayPal account needed).
- Be sure to click the “Register” button at the bottom of the form … if you didn’t receive an email confirmation, then you didn’t register successfully! Print your email confirmation for your record of registering for the season.
- Only after registering will you receive a second email with your password to download your music from the “Member Info – Music” page (please allow up to 48 hours to receive your password). Rounders music is copyrighted, and your music is “checked out” only to you. These music copies will be collected at the last concert and destroyed by the band.
Attend All Rehearsals and Performances – Our online calendar provides a planning tool (six months ahead) so you can clear your calendar to participate. All members are expected to be at all practices. If it becomes necessary for you to miss one practice, you will need to clear it in advance with your section’s shepherd.
Get Your Uniform Ready
– Musicians wear an official shirt and cap, with blue “Docker-style” pants (no jeans), white shoes and sox. View “Member Info – Uniform/Merchandise” navigation above for more details.
– Auxiliary Units have an official uniform ordered at the beginning of the year.
Be Ready to Have Fun – Being part of the Rounder Family, is something you will enjoy. There is nothing like preparing and performing again for a cheering crowd!
2018 JOINING DEADLINES!
If you join after the dates below, your name will be carried over to the 2019 season.
Joining Deadline Dates:
Auxiliaries: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018
Musicians: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
Percussion: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018
Band Aids: Starting Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018